If you'd like to donate to Absolutely Waterford and help make downtown Waterford an even better place to live and work, take a look at the levels of giving that we have available. Would you like to set up a monthly or quarterly donation schedule? We will help with that too, just let us know! Of course you also have the option to make a one-time donation.
Absolutely Waterford gratefully accepts non-cash donations of office supplies, printing supplies, administrative labor, construction labor, etc.
For more information about in-kind donations, contact the Executive Director at 262-534-5911. Please consider your company, school or organization to provide an in-kind donation.
Our current needs would be enhanced by the following:
- Printing supplies (laser ink jet cartridges, 8 x 11 paper, donation of printing services or discounted services for our out-of-office printing needs)
- Postage (Forever stamps)
- 3 ring binders (any size, any color)
- Volunteer hours at the AW office to answer phones, greet visitors and assist in special mailings and collating projects
- Volunteer hours from construction contractors to assist in facade renovation projects, wayfinding signage projects, etc.
- Chaz and Mary Beth Mikrut
- Bob and Colleen Weber-Rutherford
- Brandon and Tammie Begotka
- Diane and Glenn Lemanczyk
- Don and Joann Houston
- Doug and Nettie Kremski
- Dr. Michael Casey
- Friends of Vikki Zuelhke
- Gil and Rosemary Amborn
- Howard Bryant
- Jonathon and Melissa Martin
- Julie and Scott Limberg
- Nelson and Linda Weine
- Tom and Rosemary Christensen
- Vikki Zuelhke
Inside the Heritage District:
Outside of the Heritage District
The mission of Absolutely Waterford is to develop Waterford's unique identity in keeping with its rich history and promote the revitalization of the downtown Waterford Heritage District.